Love your selfie again!
A facelift is an excellent way to decrease visible signs of aging and rejuvenate your appearance. Dr. Lanfranchi has been performing the procedure for many years and has served over 10,000 patients using his specialized techniques.
With a special certification in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Dr. Lanfranchi is a highly respected surgeon and is well-known in the field. Whether you’re planning to have a full facelift, a mini facelift or a neck lift, your treatment will be entirely customized to your needs and goals.
There are many benefits associated with having a facelift, including:
- Creates a youthful and revitalized appearance
- Can tighten sagging skin
- Opportunity to incorporate a variety of treatments into one procedure
- Jowls can be removed
- Wrinkles and fine lines can be eliminated
- Advanced techniques ensure minimal recovery time
- Boosts self-confidence
- Excess skin can be removed
- Crow’s feet and puffiness beneath the eyes can be resolved
- Rectifies displaced facial fat
- Increases volume under hollow skin
- Can recontour the neck and jawline
- Invisible scarring ensures there are no visible signs of the procedure
- Procedure can be carried out using local anesthetic
- Natural and long-lasting results
Facelift Preparation Guidelines
Before you have a facelift, you will have a face-to-face consultation with Dr. Lanfranchi. This will give you the opportunity to talk about the areas you would most like to target and what results you expect to see from the procedure. In addition to this, Dr. Lanfranchi will assess your medical history and help you to identify which forms of treatment will be most effective for you.
Following this, you will be advised whether any preparation will be needed prior to your rejuvenating procedure. Although every patient receives personalized instructions prior to treatment, common preparation requirements prior to a facelift include:
- Modifying your current medication regimen as prescribed by Dr. Lanfranchi
- Taking oral Arnica Montana supplementation
- Stopping supplements & medications that thin the blood
- Stopping/reducing smoking & nicotine use
Am I a Candidate for a Facelift?
As there are so many different types of facelifts, most people are good candidates for some form of rhytidectomy treatment. Furthermore, the advanced techniques used by Dr. Lanfranchi ensure that a large number of people can undergo this type of procedure.
If you want to address relatively minor or moderate signs of aging, a mini facelift might be the most suitable form of treatment. Alternatively, a full facelift and/or neck lift can be carried out to target a wider range of areas and more advanced signs of aging. Even if you have previously undergone a rhytidectomy procedure, a revision facelift can be carried out to reduce new signs of aging.
With so many options available and the advanced techniques on offer, it’s easy to see why so many people are candidates for a facelift at The Lanfranchi Center.
Take the Next Step
Ready to learn more about facelift preparation? The first step is an in-person consultation with Dr. Lanfranchi. Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation or call our office directly at (702) 929-3880 during normal business hours (please leave a message if we are unable to answer). The Lanfranchi Center serves the Las Vegas and Henderson, NV areas.