What’s the Difference Between a Mini Facelift and a Full Facelift?
It’s common for people in their thirties and onward to experience the beginnings of aging, including developing jowls, deepening nasolabial folds, and skin laxity. The TLC Premier Lift™ is a full facelift that addresses these and other issues in the lower two-thirds of the face. The TLC Premier Lift™:
- Repositions drooping cheeks
- Restores jawline definition by removing or remodeling migrating tissues
- Tightens lax skin by removing the excess and smoothing deepening lines and wrinkles
The TLC Premier Lift™ is a SMAS lower face and neck lift combined with 2-4 other customizable procedures for each patient’s exact features, facial symmetry, and cosmetic goals. Many TLC patients choose chin or lip augmentation, upper and lower eyelid lift, or a brow lift.
The TLC Mini Lift is also called a SMAS plication lift, which covers the lower portion of the face and neck. Patients as young as upper 30’s are often great candidates for the TLC Mini Lift as it is less extensive and it prevents many signs of aging before they can take hold. It’s designed to:
- Reduce minor skin laxity and tissue migration in the lower face and neck
- Lightly tighten loose skin in the neck area
- Correct jowls and redefine the jawline
Incisions for both procedures are discreetly placed in the hairline or behind the ears, and with Dr. Paul Lanfranchi’s advanced techniques, recovery is often shorter and smoother than with more traditional procedures.