What are the Benefits of a Brow Lift?
You will see many benefits from a brow lift besides just raised eyebrows. With a brow lift from Dr. Lanfranchi, you can see the following benefits as well:
- Eyebrows placed in improved positioning to the brow bone
- Decreased lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces upper eye area weight eases the development of creases
- Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- Compliments about how bright-eyed and well-rested you look
- No more always looking tired or irritable
What is Recovery Like From a Brow Lift?
Most people return to regular activities within about a week after Dr. Lanfranchi removes the stitches. After the surgery, you may see swelling and bruising, which will decrease over the course of a week or so. You can resume wearing makeup after the stitches are removed, but treat your face gently and use only mild products on it during healing.
Am I a Candidate for a Brow Lift?
Most people are good candidates for a brow lift. You should be in overall good health without any history of bleeding issues, and you should have reasonable expectations about the results of the procedure. A consultation with Dr. Lanfranchi should help to clarify precisely what a brow lift involves and what results you may expect to see afterward.